Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Win an Equal Exchange t-shirt!



Thanks for checking out my Equal Exchange Bananas blog post. Want to win an EE t-shirt to show your support for EE bananas?

Write a comment below about anything EE related. Have you seen EE bananas in your local grocery? Do you already have a favorite EE coffee or chocolate? I’d love to hear about it! I’ll select one person at random to win by the end of the week!
Disclaimer: I am not being paid by Equal Exchange to promote their banans. I just support their fantastic cause!

4 comments:

  1. I've been pleased to see my local Whole Foods make a really good effort to include Equal Exchange products. The focus of the store is on local foods, but, living in the midwest, seasonal options can be limited. I think the best alternative is always Equal Exchange... while not local, it is still supporting a good cause!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't seen the bananas, but I have seen the coffee! Thanks for opening my eyes to the mission behind the logo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE EE mint chocolate! It is one of the best, most tasty dark chocolates I've ever had.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Greetings from Newfoundland. I do not see this Equal Exchange stickers/brands. Most fruit and veggies are imported and therefore lack quality & taste. We can buy banana' s at the gas station, usually green. I always buy a big bunch. My favorite is peanut butter and banana.

    ReplyDelete